DuPont™ Tychem® C, model CHA5. Hooded coverall. (Code DTC-6121) Available in bright yellow for high visibility and in sizes S-XXXL. Elasticated face, wrists, waist and ankles for an optimal fit, thumb loops prevent sleeves from riding up. Self-adhesive chin flap for tight seal of suit to face-masks.
Made from a lightweight and durable fabric (<450g per garment), Tychem® C garments utilise the strength of Tyvek® and a polymeric barrier coating to offer good permeation barrier protection against a wide range of inorganic chemicals and biological hazards (even under pressure).
Tychem® C is used for splash or pressurised splash protection in a variety of industrial environments, including pulp and paper manufacturing, food processing, chemical processing and pharmaceutical manufacturing.
Chemical protective clothing, Category III, Type 3-B, 4-B, 5-B and 6-B
EN 14126 (barrier to infective agents), EN 1073-2 (protection against radioactive contamination)
Antistatic treatment (EN 1149-5) - on inside
Stitched and over-taped seams with barrier tape for protection and strength
Self-adhesive double zipper flap closure system for higher protection
DuPont™ Tychem® C, model CHA5. Hooded coverall. Stitched and over-taped seams. Thumb loops. Elastication at wrists, ankles, face and waist. Self-adhesive double zipper flap and chin flap. Yellow.
Reference Number: TYC CHA5 T YL 00
Fabric: Tychem® C
Design: Hooded coverall with elastics and thumb loops
Seam: Stitched and over-taped
- Whilst standard delivery is stated 1-3 business days we are currently delivering over 99% of orders next day as a standard service if placed before 2.30pm.
- Last Dispatch date before Christmas Thurs 23rd December.
- Next dispatch dates: Wed 29th / Thurs 30th December.
- Tuesday 4th January 2022.
Delivery Options Available:
- Standard Delivery: 2-3 Days - (£4.95-£ 6.20)
- Next Day Delivery: £6.95
- Saturday Delivery:(Order Before 2pm Friday) (FREE OVER £ 200)
- Sunday Delivery:(Order before 2pm Friday) (FREE OVER £ 200)
- Free Delivery Over £ 70 - Excludes Islands, Highlands & Channel Islands