is a lightweight, firm fitting, ergonomically designed positive pressure respirator, designed to protect the user from dust and most airborne particulate pollutants to EN12949+A2 TH1P. PowerCap®
Active™ excels in very dusty environments within light industry (machining and milling), agriculture (livestock, poultry farming, grain silos), landscaping, and food processing, with the faceshield offering added protection against flying particles. PowerCap®
Active™ is a unique alternative to disposable masks, giving improved comfort, safety and efficiency to the wearer.
• Powered Air
- Protection to EN12941+A2 TH1P gives a cooling, comfortable supply of filtered air at 160 litres per minute eliminating breathing resistance and visor misting.
• Bump Cap Head Protection
- The cap uses JSP Hardcap A1+™
bump cap technology, exceeding the A1 version of EN812. The cap is also easily removable and machine washable for hygiene purposes.
• Impact Eye & Face Protection
- Eye and face impact protection to EN166 1B, ideal for working in environments where there is a danger of flying particles - peel-off covers available.
• Easy To Use Charging Dock
- Each battery lasts 8 hours, one can be charged whilst the other is in use. The battery can also be charged whilst still attached to the cap, and the whole unit can be conveniently sat in the charging dock, ideal for overnight charging.Powercap® Active™ IP
incorporating bump cap protection and impact faceshield. Complete with faceshield, two TH1P filters, one battery pack, and one charging dock. Conforms to EN 166, EN812+A1, EN12941+A2 TH1P.